• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Hall of Shame List for ebay users?

12 posts in this topic

I'm just curious but do we have a hall of shame list of ebay users we can block?

I just dealt with a user that within 5 mins of the auction ended emailed me to offer me the second chance offer stating that the highest bidder can't buy it and my bid is almost 100 less than what he bought the book for and if I really want it I should take up the offer....

So any list of ebay users?

Thanks!

I'm just curious but do we have a hall of shame list of ebay users we can block?

I just dealt with a user that within 5 mins of the auction ended emailed me to offer me the second chance offer stating that the highest bidder can't buy it and my bid is almost 100 less than what he bought the book for and if I really want it I should take up the offer....

Thanks!

It's not a block list but there is a thread with boardies and their e-bay user ID here. & it at least allows you to check them here and on e-bay but for the most part a board member will be better unless he's on the probation list.

There's no catch all thread with bad e-bay dealers but you can use the search function by typing the "seller's ID" in title, then set your time frame.

Also, to check out negative e-bay feedback use toolhaus

Thanks!

It's not a block list but there is a thread with boardies and their e-bay user ID here. & it at least allows you to check them here and on e-bay but for the most part a board member will be better unless he's on the probation list.

There's no catch all thread with bad e-bay dealers but you can use the search function by typing the "seller's ID" in title, then set your time frame.

Also, to check out negative e-bay feedback use toolhaus

(thumbs u (No, I'm not giving you the finger. This is the good "thumbs up" for a very helpful post)