• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Marvel Comics Presents 72

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I picked up a super nice copy of this book and like the complete dunce that I am I handled it the wrong way and put a crease right in the middle of the spine. Wanted at least a 9.8, but dont think thats possible now. Lemme know what you guys think. -A

Scan-130417-0004_zpscccc8968.jpg

Scan-130417-0005_zps687ffc3b.jpg

MCP72crease_zpsf40f621d.jpg

That top corner is just fine. I didnt have the lid of the scanner closed so it was lifting off of the glass so it appears to be fading back. You REALLY think this still has a shot??? I was thinking when I first got it that it had a decent enough shot at 9.9, so I was SUPER pissed when I fat fingered it and put that crease on. doh!

Yeah I always thought it was undervalued too!! Barry Windsors Smith's interpretation of Wolverine has always been my favorite. Tortured and savage. I've yet to read a Wolverine story that stuck with me as much as the Weapon X storyline :applause: