• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! Nova 1 New Teen Titans 2 GOTG 3rd, 4th appearances CLOSED

21 posts in this topic

RULES:

Payment via PayPal. :takeit: will utlimately rule, but PMs are also welcome. I live near the post office, and will usually mail comics within 24 hours of payment.

Shipping will be exact cost whatever that comes out to be. I prefer to ship via USPS - you tell me if you want it shipped in an envelope or a box. All items will be shipped securely to prevent damage:

Envelope = packed between two sturdy pieces of cardboard the placed in a padded envelope, usually starts around $3.

Box = same, then some type of cushion (bubble wrap, peanuts) between cardboard and box, usually around $10.

Please see my Kudos from the board. You will see I pack and grade very well. :)

I mostly sell moderns, but I've come across a few silver/bronze that I would like to make available first to the board. I'm scanning the comics now and should post the comics shortly.

This is what is available:

Batman 227 VG $40 SOLD to jahag

Nova 1 VF $25 (1st Nova)

New Teen Titans 2 FN $20 (1st Deathstroke)

Marvel Super-Heroes 18 FN $60 (1st Guardians of the Galaxy) SOLD to finecomics!

Marvel Two-In-One 5 VF $20 (2nd GOTG) SOLD to MCMiles!

Giant-Size Defenders 5 FN+ $10 (3rd GOTG)

Defenders 26 FN $5 (4th GOTG) 2 available

Wow! You guys don't wait!

Like I said, I don't deal with non-moderns much, so here are the scans for your approval, toyman.

(thumbs u

Cool. ^^ Thanks, toyman.

I'll have the MSH 18 up in just a moment