• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Korvac gets some Korvac!!

26 posts in this topic

You would think with a boardie name like Korvac Saga that I'd have tons of Korvac related goodies, but I don't. A few sets of the original comics + that's it. Well I saw this page of OA and just jumped. I can't say I've been scouring the Earth looking for pages, but I'd never seen any pages from the Korvac Saga for sale until now. Throw in a birthday for an excuse and this sucker is mine!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!! :headbang::takeit::banana::whee:

IMG_1088_zpsfca81660.jpg

BTW, its from Avengers #168 p15 from the great George Perez!! (worship)(worship)(worship)

You would think with a boardie name like Korvac Saga that I'd have tons of Korvac related goodies, but I don't. A few sets of the original comics + that's it. Well I saw this page of OA and just jumped. I can't say I've been scouring the Earth looking for pages, but I'd never seen any pages from the Korvac Saga for sale until now. Throw in a birthday for an excuse and this sucker is mine!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!! :headbang::takeit::banana::whee:

IMG_1088_zpsfca81660.jpg

BTW, its from Avengers #168 p15 from the great George Perez!! (worship)(worship)(worship)

George Perez :cloud9:

And congrats.That is very cool

First complete Avengers story arc I bought and avidly kept up with each month when I started collecting comic books in the late 70s. Great stuff, and congrats !!

I still say that anyone lucky enough to grow up with comics between 1975 to 1985 was able to enjoy the best comics had to offer. So many great stories and artists. :cloud9:

I totally agree, certainly the golden age of comics for me. :luhv::cloud9:(worship)

Some of the all time greatest Avengers and X-men story lines. Mix in the Micronauts and a bunch of other great comics and you have pure comic bliss. ^^:takeit:(worship)

Congrats Rich, that is AWESOME!!! (worship)

You know that I'm definitely green with envy over that! One of these days I would kill to get a page from the What If issue where they did the Korvac/Avengers story. Definitely one of my favorite books and storylines from my childhood :cloud9: