• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Korvac gets some Korvac!!

26 posts in this topic

Congrats Rich, that is AWESOME!!! (worship)

You know that I'm definitely green with envy over that! One of these days I would kill to get a page from the What If issue where they did the Korvac/Avengers story. Definitely one of my favorite books and storylines from my childhood :cloud9:

As a big Avengers fan I know you can appreciate this!! :headbang: I remember that What If story, loved that series.

You know that I'm definitely green with envy over that! One of these days I would kill to get a page from the What If issue where they did the Korvac/Avengers story. Definitely one of my favorite books and storylines from my childhood :cloud9:

As a big Avengers fan I know you can appreciate this!! :headbang: I remember that What If story, loved that series.

Oh yeah! And that time period is right in my wheelhouse for when I started reading Avengers and would buy those issues from the 25 cent bin At my LCS.

I keep wanting to grab an avengers OA page from that period but haven't been able to find one I like for the right price. I don't know what you paid but that's definitely an awesome page you got there!

Totally jealous! (worship)

Oh yeah! And that time period is right in my wheelhouse for when I started reading Avengers and would buy those issues from the 25 cent bin At my LCS.

I keep wanting to grab an avengers OA page from that period but haven't been able to find one I like for the right price. I don't know what you paid but that's definitely an awesome page you got there!

Totally jealous! (worship)

Thanks Jason! Perez pages from this era are not cheap, but I've blown way more money on books I like a whole lot less than this page!! :headbang:

I remember being stunned as a kid when I read the ending to 177. Just stunned.

Me too. A moment that no other comic since has come even close to. I think I have to go back to ASM #121 and 122 to get that kind of impact. True greatness.