• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phil's parking lot

244 posts in this topic

Didn't realise these weren't visible to anyone but me... lol

IPhone smileys

Ohhhhhhhh. doh!

I thought it was something that you thought was funny.

His wit is beyond your underdeveloped sense of humor's simplistic ability to comprehend it. (tsk)

I feel your following "underdeveloped" with "simplistic" is a rather repetitive redundancy.

Didn't realise these weren't visible to anyone but me... lol

IPhone smileys

Ohhhhhhhh. doh!

I thought it was something that you thought was funny.

His wit is beyond your underdeveloped sense of humor's simplistic ability to comprehend it. (tsk)

I feel your following "underdeveloped" with "simplistic" is a rather repetitive redundancy.

Repetitive redundacy.. :cloud9: .

Real men don't fight in parking lots. Real men...pull up on the guys fighting in the parking lot...end the fight...put both parties in handcuffs....then do paperwork to document the incident...and send both parties to court to pay a bunch of money in fines. :cloud9::sumo:

:applause:

I agree. (thumbs u

I don't. I think you should be able to shoot the fair one and bury it. Unfortunately, that is no longer reality and things escalate rather quickly. But I think that people should be allowed to work out their differences in whatever manner they decide. But their still needs to be a line. I just don't come from a place where everything is solved over biscuits and hot tea.

Then meet in a non public place....and beat the living out of each other. I responded to a few street fights last night, weekends in Hoboken are famous for people fighting in streets. Driving with lights and sirens on to these things and having to go thur red lights puts me in danger...big bar town and people love to drive drunk here....so maybe I can get T Boned trying to get to the tough guy street fight....then when I get there I may have to roll with the tough guys. I need that like a hole in the head. On a side note....blasting Motörhead going to these things is fun. :headbang:

Major props to you and all cops/Firefighter etc . I got a friend who's a captain in Newark. Tough job .