• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOSTON COMIC CON IS CANCELLED

25 posts in this topic

From the impromptu show the weekend of the cancelled Boston Comic Con...

And don't forget to check out the rescheduled Boston Comic Con, I will be accepting subs for that show!

This one will head back for reholder, or I pretend it has Spidey webbing. :mad: or start a thread in GC without contacting CGC for resolution. hm

William Stout Godzilla

15013.jpg

He drew this bad Predator too! I seriously didn't even think to ask for a sketch! Was standing in front of him for an hour waiting in Bradshaw's line.

This is from Larry's the weekend comic con was supposed to happen. While I was waiting in line with my sons for Tim Sale,I decided to get the Justice League in head sketches on my book. Tim Sale spent so much time with my sons, and did such amazing pieces for them, I asked him to just do a simple quick Batman so other people would have a chance to meet him. I'm thrilled with how this turned out,even if it was a last minute idea on my part.

notBostoncomiccon_zpsaf012452.jpg