• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loki to be the new CROW?

31 posts in this topic

Nothing and I mean nothing, can be as bad as Wicked Prayer was. The franchise can only go up from there. Hopefully, if they make a great violent funny-book film they can be able to market it a little better than the filmmakers did with "Dredd". :facepalm:

I loved the first one. I was hoping they would get a better martial artist for the part but a good actor means more. I hope they can do a better version of the first one. Time will tell.

They might make a great movie and it might even be successful, but I don't think they can recapture the magic. Mostly cause I'm not a teenager anymore and kids today are insufficiently_thoughtful_persons :D

old_man-3569.gif

Why do they remake things that should be left alone? The Crow is Brandon Lee. Leave it alone! :preach:
Consider it a reboot. Why do we expect there to never be a new Crow movie but we're already talking about the next Batman and Spiderman trilogies?