• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age DC: Key Issues and Outstanding Covers Only!

233 posts in this topic

After heated debate over in Have A Cigar (ok, after brief conversation), it was determined that there was no thread specifically to post our Golden Age DC first issues/first appearances/origin issues, and classic covers.

I don't want to clutter up the Have A Cigar thread with books I haven't recently acquired, so let me step into the void and correct that grievous error right now.

I will start off with probably my favorite superhero cover of all time. Please post your books as well!

xce61tf686126zefg.jpg

Great book circumstances!! And a wonderful, novel, idea for a thread :)

Since nearly every GA DC comic is a key, this thread should last a very long time.

Heck, Peter could copy and paste his entire pre-hero Detective run alone in here and we'd be off to a magnificent start

I have a few to contribute, and may break our own rules and make this the board's only "past and present' thread. Gosh knows I've owned some killer DC keys and oustanding covers over the years that "circumstances" led me to part with

After heated debate over in Have A Cigar (ok, after brief conversation), it was determined that there was no thread specifically to post our Golden Age DC first issues/first appearances/origin issues, and classic covers.

I don't want to clutter up the Have A Cigar thread with books I haven't recently acquired, so let me step into the void and correct that grievous error right now.

I will start off with probably my favorite superhero cover of all time. Please post your books as well!

xce61tf686126zefg.jpg

One of the most powerful images of the GA and a beautiful copy! :applause: