• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age DC: Key Issues and Outstanding Covers Only!

233 posts in this topic

I have always loved this cover

det153f.jpg

That is a fantastic cover. I'd like to see one in grade. I may have to try and find one this con season

Here is my graded copy

det153.jpg

Well there you go! (worship)

After heated debate over in Have A Cigar (ok, after brief conversation), it was determined that there was no thread specifically to post our Golden Age DC first issues/first appearances/origin issues, and classic covers.

I don't want to clutter up the Have A Cigar thread with books I haven't recently acquired, so let me step into the void and correct that grievous error right now.

I will start off with probably my favorite superhero cover of all time. Please post your books as well!

xce61tf686126zefg.jpg

Funny when I saw this thread this was the first DC book that popped in my head! :cloud9:

Todd, should be joining in the fun soon.

And if we get BangZoom to post some of his in here, that'll shut ole Parker's pie hole once and for all

:devil:

Looks like I'm late to the party!

All-American%2520Comics%2520%252325%2520CGC%2520F-%25205.5.jpg