• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 22 and High Grade X-Men Bronze Sale

11 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone. This is my fourth crack at posting some books for sale. This post contains the one ASM and what will be the beginning of several posts of High Grade X-Men books for sale. The prices and condition are below. As always, feel free to PM with any questions or offers. First to claim it with an :takeit: or an agreed sale through PM has it. I am accepting PayPal right now.

My prices INCLUDE shipping within the U.S. Message me if you want specialized shipping and we can work out details. The comics:

Amazing Spider-Man #22 (1st Princess Python) VG-, Decent color with some creasing. Most damage is along the spine and with some chipping. $35 SOLD

X-Men #111, NM-, Beautiful copy with just the slightest stress. $45

X-Men #140, VF/NM, Another great copy. $25

X-Men #170, NM, Almost perfect. $12

X-Men #171, VF+, Very small corner crease, slight stress. Great book otherwise. $10

X-Men #173, VF/NM, Black cover shows some very minor stress but great otherwise. $12

I have many more X-Men to post. Pics of what's list currently posted forthcoming. Thanks for looking.