• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little Carousel of Comics---Closed. See you at VCC June 22-23

187 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! :hi: over the coming days I will be posting some Silver and Bronze books that I think deserve a second chance, plus I hope to clear some bookshelves of assorted trades and hardcovers, including some Moderns. This will be an ongoing thread. Invoices will go out every week or so, but buyers can obviously cash out anytime.

I will consider offers on all items BUT the :takeit: in the thread or by PM trumps any ongoing negotiations. Competing :takeit: will be decided by earliest time stamp.

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by Paypal or MO only.

Shipping for comics: to the US and Canada is a flat rate $10.00 for any number of comics shipped in a secure box. I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

Shipping for trades and hardcovers: this will be calculated on a case by case basis at cost but it will be posted up front with each item.

This is my 7th sales thread on the Boards. Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :)

Cheers,

Robert

:news: Attention: both books offered below have Amateur Colour Touch, so they are very beautiful, but very dangerous... lol

Avengers 14 Apparent VF+ (A CT top edge and lower spine; rippling/waviness along spine fc) SOLD

Strange Tales 122 Apparent FN/VF (A CT lower spine) SOLD

Avgrs-14-fc_zps2169b8da.jpg

Avgrs-14-bc_zpsb8fb7a50.jpg

ST-122-fc_zps1a42cc86.jpg

ST-122-bc_zpse5d97884.jpg

Avengers 14 Apparent VF+ (A CT top edge and lower spine; rippling/waviness along spine fc) $35.00 :takeit:

Couldn’t care less about color touch… lol

SOLD! Many thanks Claudio. I'll see about some nice freebies to make that international postage worthwhile. (thumbs u

If the ST doesn't sell take another look later, it has only two dots of CT and while technically an apparent 7 the fc has such strong colours and gloss that it glows in hand like a VF+.