• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NP_Gresham's Kudos Thread

46 posts in this topic

Sold another book to Bill via PM. Another seemless transaction with one of the really great guys around here! Always thrilled when I run across one of the books I know he'll be interested in and that's a testament to how fantastic he is to deal with! Thanks Bill!

Bill is a Truly Great Seller to work with.

I bought a slab from him, and the packaging was superb, the speed of his shipment was like lightning.

An asset to these boards!

(worship)

Completed a nice trade with Bill and done many other deals with him - all were flawless.

The latest one was dependent on a book coming back from CGC and it took an ungodly amount of time. Bill was more than patient and pleasant to work with throughout.

Outstanding buyer and overall board member and I am happy to work with him whenever I can.

Bill has made quite a few purchases from me in the last couple of years or so and it always has been a pleasure to deal with him. His payment is always lightning fast and communication is excellent! It's a real pleasure to deal with Bill! Cheers!!! :)