• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Special Thread for Spiderman-on-Tilt!!!!!

2 posts in this topic

Awhile back, Spiderman-on-Tilt posted a thread selling a Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8.

I posted that I was interested, but in the short time I had available, couldn't come up with the money. So I told him I had to pass. Eventually, I resent him a message saying that if a lot of events happened in a numerical order, I would still love to purchase the book.

Being more patient then ever, he waited and waited and waited for things to happen, and we eventually agreed on me paying the full amount a full week later.

Things happened as they should have, and I am so happy with my purchase! Spidey on Tilt even expressed shipped it so I would get it next day!!

I can't thank him enough for his kindness and willingness to help me pick up one my holy grails and felt he deserved his own thread so I could let the board know how awesome he was!!!!!!!