• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED for NOW - Thank You

89 posts in this topic

Ryan, i think you should pull those EoW books, or raise the price back up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/East-of-West-1-CGC-9-8-GRADED-First-Print-1st-print-Hickman-Dragotta-/161013415680

It's already at $50 on ebay, with 4+ days to go. I realize most of the people reading your thread are speculators and already have a hoard of their own. But for the average joe shmoe, $50 is what it costs to get a book graded, pressed, slabbed, shipped, etc. That's basically cost.

There are too many for this to be a $200 book, like Saga once was, but it isnt a $50 book either ;)

:baiting: where's the revival 4 9.8

I needs the precious

My white whale (one of them).

i have some that will likely get it, but as per my sig, i really do need one. slabbed my own 1s, bought 2 and 3 from DRE, and subbed from 5 on, but missing that 4.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/East-of-West-1-CGC-9-8-GRADED-First-Print-1st-print-Hickman-Dragotta-/161013415680

It's already at $50 on ebay, with 4+ days to go. I realize most of the people reading your thread are speculators and already have a hoard of their own. But for the average joe shmoe, $50 is what it costs to get a book graded, pressed, slabbed, shipped, etc. That's basically cost.

There are too many for this to be a $200 book, like Saga once was, but it isnt a $50 book either ;)

That book has a weird bidding history. Buyer with the (25) feedback placed 15 bids on it in $1 increments only an average of 10 secs apart. It almost seems like a shill bid to make it look like there is a lot of action on the item.

(shrug)

Yes! Definitely pull these! After my auction is over...

That book has a weird bidding history. Buyer with the (25) feedback placed 15 bids on it in $1 increments only an average of 10 secs apart. It almost seems like a shill bid to make it look like there is a lot of action on the item.

(shrug)

Sorry Beachbum, but I know it was an innocent observation, but I'm not driving up the auction. Period. End of story. That's a lame move to do and I would never do that. Period.

Sorry for the thread here, Ryan, but had to speak up.

(shrug)

Sorry Beachbum, but I know it was an innocent observation, but I'm not driving up the auction. Period. End of story. That's a lame move to do and I would never do that. Period.

Didn't know you were the seller, didn't know who the seller was, just an "observation". Kind of weird that someone would sit there and put in 15 bids seconds apart lol

Some people have too much time on their hands I guess.

(shrug)

hey DRE, interesting, i didnt check the bidding. It's always so hard to tell on ebay. Even if the seller isnt involved, other people with EoW books can make a play as well.

Definitely one to keep on the watch list and see where it ends.

yah, thought it was a boardie. It is an odd bidding pattern though, could be someone just trying to catch the lowest price possible. You never know what sort of EoW hoarders there are out there that might want to raise he bid count too though.

It's definitely go to be first to market though. I think it will push the $100 market, and once the glut hits settle around the Revival 70-80 dollar range.

:takeit: x2 @$54 each

thanks

East of West CGC 9.8

Shipped to me last Friday and should be in hand tomorrow or Wednesday. I just got a new scanner, so pics will be along shortly with some other goodies...

16 Available - 10 Available

$79 each NOW $64 each :news: NOW $54 each :news:

8672042447_bdd181e671_z.jpg