• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little silver for you.

2 posts in this topic

These are some rare silver pieces I picked up, not all at once but in the last two months.

One is the Wonder Woman ingot from 1974. It is the first sliver comic ingot and others followed after this one. There were only 300 of these made.

Also I have the Superman 50th birthday coin but this one is special. IT reads on the coin Created by Joe Siegal and Jerry Shuster!!!!!!!! This was a major blunder and only a few got out like this before they corrected the names.

The last one is an unknown sterling silver suitcase which reads: Clark Kent Main street Metropolis U.S.A It is from the 1940's according the the previous owners. I bought this from a major dealer.

As some of you know I love the rare stuff. I try and just stick to paper items but once in a while I have to have something like this.

d3f52869-bae6-4503-8bec-370f3125f2e5_zpsf0031ec0.jpg