• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Movie: Iron Man 3

427 posts in this topic

IM3 is growing on me now. (thumbs u

Plus after trying to re-watch Superman III on HBO late night makes me fully understand that this is probably the worst Superhero movie for an A list hero of all time.

Superman III makes me not understand even more how any of you could possibly complain about Man of Steel. :baiting:

I will give Superman III some credit because the fight between Clark and dark Superman is actually not bad.

drunksuperman.gif

This tells me that you have never seen Superman 4 or Batman & Robin.

Both are much better movies than Superman III.

At least Superman IV has Sentry as the villain. (shrug)

What - the recent Sherlock Holmes movies were not like ACD's original stories?

Sacrilege. :frustrated:

lol

The final fight scene from Sherlock Holmes 2 was a great war of minds ending in a touching scene.

Since Dice has not seen this movie yet.

Ben Kingsley Hints That Trevor Slattery Is The Real MANDARIN After All?

:o

-------------------

In a recent interview with IGN, Iron Man 3 star, Bin Kingsley discusses if we will ever see Trevor Slattery in a Marvel film ever again, "[Audiences may] always see Trevor in whatever figure [he plays]." He then adds, "So, it's up to the powers that be to decide whether or not they'd want to introduce Trevor, whether or not they'd want to reintroduce the Mandarin." He then goes in depth and talks about if Marvel pulled a double twist and Trevor really was the Mandarin,"Has the Mandarin invented Trevor, or has Trevor invented the Mandarin? Which is which? The Mandarin could be so supremely intelligent that he could have said, 'You know what? I'll invent this actor, and he will be my mask.' You know, which is which? Who's pulling the strings."

-------------------