• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed.

49 posts in this topic

Nice example of a fun book!

:applause:

Yeah, I've picked up a few in my time. I've also noticed that some of the copies have a blue-ish tint to the "Marvel Premiere" logo and Ant-Man's gloves where other copies are purple-ish.

Maybe I should list one style as a "variant". hm

lol

You'll have to pick which one, and then create an entire backstory to go with the listing.

"It is a little known fact that Stan Lee, while visiting the printing plant, was bitten by a spider. This led to his accidental knocking over of XXXX ink as he ran around slapping at his back while screaming like a little school girl. The final product was this unplanned variant that is so rare, even die-hard collectors didn't even know it existed until now."

:ohnoez:

Nice example of a fun book!

:applause:

Yeah, I've picked up a few in my time. I've also noticed that some of the copies have a blue-ish tint to the "Marvel Premiere" logo and Ant-Man's gloves where other copies are purple-ish.

Maybe I should list one style as a "variant". hm

lol

You'll have to pick which one, and then create an entire backstory to go with the listing.

"It is a little known fact that Stan Lee, while visiting the printing plant, was bitten by a spider. This led to his accidental knocking over of XXXX ink as he ran around slapping at his back while screaming like a little school girl. The final product was this unplanned variant that is so rare, even die-hard collectors didn't even know it existed until now."

:ohnoez:

Excelsior!

And whichever version I have more of, is obviously the rarer variant. Get in before the price increase!

Strange Tales #180 - 1st Appearance of Gamora

VF-

$35 shipped

Nova #1 - 1st Appearance of Nova

Copy C - FN/VF

$15 shipped

:takeit:

^^

Invoice coming. I'll take some off the total to combine shipping.

-- dave

Final-final sales pitch:

If you buy multiple comics I will discount to save on shipping; the more you buy, the more you save.

Plus, as long as supplies last, if you buy a Marvel Premiere #47 you get a free copy of his brother, Marvel Premiere #48 in similar grade (condition varies, this is just an example):

MP_48_FC_0001.jpg