• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DWC LEGENDS TOUR IS HERE. STAN LEE, LIEBER, ROMITA, AYERS, ADAMS, SINNOTT & MORE

35 posts in this topic

The 2013 DWC Legends Tour is here!

This summer’s line up is nothing but stellar. Joining the Legends Tour this summer is none other than the creator of the Marvel Universe, Mr. Stan Lee and joining Stan is one of the most impressive lists of creators that helped build that universe which includes:

John Romita Sr – Artist (Amazing Spider-Man and most other major Marvel titles)

Larry Lieber – Writer/Artist (co-creator of Thor, Iron-Man and Ant Man)

Neal Adams – Artist (X-Men, Superman, Batman and Green Arrow)

D ick Ayers – Artist (Sgt Fury, Rawhide Kid, Fantastic Four and “The Western” Ghost Rider)

Joe Sinnott – Artist (Fantastic Four, Avengers, Defenders and Thor)

Herb Trimpe – Artist (GI Joe, Defenders and Incredible Hulk where he was co-creator of Wolverine)

Len Wein – Writer (Co-creator of Wolverine and Swamp Thing, X-Men universe)

Rich Buckler – Artist (Fantastic Four, co-creator of Deathlok)

Elliot S! Maggin – Writer (Superman, Green Arrow and Batman)

Andy Kubert – Artist (Adam Strange, Uncanny X-Men and Batman)

Marc Silvestri - Artist (Witchblade, Wolverine, Darkness, Uncanny X-Men, Cyberforce)

Gerry Conway - Writer (Amazing Spider-Man, Superman, Detective Comics)

Pricing for the Legends Tour goes as follows. Our base price is;

Tier...........Grading Price...Published.............Fair Market Value

Modern.......$45.00...............1980-Present.........Max Value $200

Economy....$60.00...............Any Year................MV $300

Standard....$90.00...............Any Year................MV $1000

Express.....$130.00.............Any Year................MV $3000

Walk-Thru Price is quoted based on value.......MV $3001+

Fast Track grading on Modern Tier or Economy Tier is $10.00 per book.

If fast track is used then all books on the CGC invoice will be charged the fast track fee.

CGC Processing Fee is $5.00 per invoice

Return shipping is $20.00 for the 1st book and $2.00 for each additional book on the same invoice to a US address. Canadian address is $40.00 for the 1st book and $5.00 for each additional book on the same invoice.

This price is just for the CGC grading and witnessing. The following are the prices for the individual creators. Please add the creator fee to the above fee.

Stan Lee – add $70.00 for each item signed

Larry Lieber – add $25.00 $40.00 (we were just informed as of June 11th that the pre arranged signing price for Larry Lieber has gone up and that the pre-arranged price of $25.00 is not longer valid. We deeply apologize for this announcement. Anyone who has already submitted books for Larry Lieber MUST contact DWC immediately to discuss options. This announcement came straight from Mr. Lieber's handler on June 11th)

John Romita Sr, Neal Adams, Ayers – add $20.00

Joe Sinnott, Herb Trimpe, Len Wein, Rich Buckler, Elliot S! Maggin, Andy Kubert, Marc SIlvestri, Gerry Conway – Add $10.00

If you wish to have more than one creator on a book, then please add $10.00 per signature or if more than 3 signatures add $5.00 per signature thereafter. There is no limit to the number of submissions.

IMPORTANT NOTE: limited onsite at the Wizard World New York Experience for some of the creators.

Go to DWC Website for submission details.

Can we add sigs from WWNYC?

thanks.

Hi:

My first post as I just joined!

In any case, I understand that Andy Kubert may be doing sketches for the LEGENDS Signing. What would his prices be for head or torso sketches? Would love to get a Batman sketch from him. Thanks for all the info and your assistance.

early bird discount?

I have a question on the pricing listed on your website. It says "If you wish to have more than one creator on a book, then please add $10.00 per signature". So does that mean $10 per signature after the first, or does the first signature go up $10 if you add a second one?

So if I were getting a two signature combo of Stan Lee ($70) and Larry Lieber ($20), would that combo cost $100 ($70 + $20 + $10) or would it cost $110 ($70 + $10 + $20 + $10)?

I'm hoping it is $10 per additional after the first. I'd like to drop books off at the Dallas Con in a couple of days, and this will help me calculate the costs to add a check in with the bundle. Thanks!

Yes it is $10 after the first sig. Please note that Larry Lieber is $25.

so this is the question i have tried to ask a couple times through pm's. where you say 10.00 for additional sigs which is made as a blanket statement. you only mean 10.00 for the added sigs of everyone other then those marked with a higher fee. romita sr, lieber ect?

the way that it is worded would lead someone to believe that the added sig would be ten dollars period. like since you are adding a second the fee is only 10.00 more per.