• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robert Kirkman

30 posts in this topic

It's pretty quiet for Robert Kirkman this year so far.

Do you have any ideas that Robert Kirkman will appear this year?

I will gamble on him that he will attend at San Diego Comic Con while my authorized CGC dealer holds my books.

Would you mind if you can locate Tyler Jenkins (Peter Panzerfaust) and Eric Stephenson (Nowhere Men)?

Thanks

It's pretty quiet for Robert Kirkman this year so far.

Do you have any ideas that Robert Kirkman will appear this year?

I will gamble on him that he will attend at San Diego Comic Con while my authorized CGC dealer holds my books.

Would you mind if you can locate Tyler Jenkins (Peter Panzerfaust) and Eric Stephenson (Nowhere Men)?

Thanks

Check out C2E2 in your own backyard for Tyler Jenkins.

Robert Kirkman will be at the Image Expo. It is in San Francisco during the 1st week in July.

http://www.conventionscene.com/2013/04/25/image-expo-announced-for-july-2013-with-robert-kirkman-and-ed-brubaker/

He works for Images Comics in therefore he will appear at the show in behalf of the company.

Hmm, he is not doing shows without the company. Interesting. Does he have Tonymooresuinghisassoffiphobia?

Robert Kirkman will be at the Image Expo. It is in San Francisco during the 1st week in July.

http://www.conventionscene.com/2013/04/25/image-expo-announced-for-july-2013-with-robert-kirkman-and-ed-brubaker/

He works for Images Comics in therefore he will appear at the show in behalf of the company.

Hmm, he is not doing shows without the company. Interesting. Does he have Tonymooresuinghisassoffiphobia?

I was just joking about the tweet. Not sure what is up with him this year, last year he seemed to be at a ton of the major cons. He isn't even listed for SDCC this year which is shocking.

I am hoping that he and Adlard will be at Image Expo or at least a couple other cons together this year I need to get a bunch of things signed/sketched and slabbed.

I believe that you may see Robert Kirkman at Image Expo, SDCC, and NYCC. That is probably the most he will do in 2013.

As for why he isn't doing more shows, I would think that the need to write several comic book titles on a monthly basis, run his own company/studio, work on a hit AMC TV show, and have a few minutes to spend with his family here and there would take precedence over signing overflowing piles of comics and visiting cons, but maybe that's just me.

As for Image Expo, I think more details would need to be announced before anybody can accept books in good faith of getting them done. This is a media event with some autograph potential, but not necessarily a "convention."

I believe that you may see Robert Kirkman at Image Expo, SDCC, and NYCC. That is probably the most he will do in 2013.

As for why he isn't doing more shows, I would think that the need to write several comic book titles on a monthly basis, run his own company/studio, work on a hit AMC TV show, and have a few minutes to spend with his family here and there would take precedence over signing overflowing piles of comics and visiting cons, but maybe that's just me.

As for Image Expo, I think more details would need to be announced before anybody can accept books in good faith of getting them done. This is a media event with some autograph potential, but not necessarily a "convention."

The descriptions I heard from people who attended the first one said that it was basically an autograph festival more than a comics show. If they get a similar guest list to last time it ought to be a great opportunity to get some multi-signed books and some more difficult creators. :wishluck: