• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man #1 and 1st Guardians of the Galaxy OFG MOVIE INVESTMENT BOOKS

39 posts in this topic

Also,

NEVER SEND ANYONE MESSAGES LIKE THIS ON THE BOARDS - starting to feel like ebay

"Would you take $125.00 paypal now?"

I'm sorry but I'm pretty firm on the 150.

"O.k. how about $130.00 can pay right now! "

Tell us Jimmy... was it Boscoe :o

:grin:

No person_too_unaware_of_social_graces, that would be you building up your inventory for the next Clooneython. Buy low - sell lower!

My motto is "sell lowEST" :grin:

Profit be damned I say :acclaim:

... I bet it was Boscoe hm

;)

... I bet it was Boscoe hm

;)

I bet your basement is the ape cage mess none of us never wanted to have. Get back there and start digging, bi-rupp.

I find that comment racist to basements, apes and the act of digging :o

Mods notified :grin:

You guys have helped make my selling thread everything I wanted it to be.

Remember - putting this on ebay on SUNDAY for like 500 plus shipping or something.

NEW PRICE NEW PRICE

Marvel Preview #4 first Guardians

Near Mint - I would say 9.0 - 9.2 without pressing.

$350 :news: shipped

IMG_0001-6_zps1eaa22ef.jpg

IMG_0002-7_zps1cc66acb.jpg

:takeit:

Was just given new quantities and new product for ebay. OFG SS 4 LYFE

Peter Panzerfaust 10 C2E2 Blanks NM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130897825162

Two More Peter Panzerfaust 10 RRPs at $150 Each

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130897822238?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Jimmy I know you still have a book listed thats board exclusive (That Star Lord) , but all these other ebay listings should live in the ebay section, right?. You know, per the marketplace guidelines.....

The Starloard sold. So I should start a new thread all together instead of just updating this thread? I don't want to upset people by bumping down their sale threads in the comicsmarketplace right bar. :(

Also: I don't want to spam the marketplace. Is the general consensus that I should start a new thread?

Jimmy I know you still have a book listed thats board exclusive (That Star Lord) , but all these other ebay listings should live in the ebay section, right?. You know, per the marketplace guidelines.....

The Starloard sold. So I should start a new thread all together instead of just updating this thread? I don't want to upset people by bumping down their sale threads in the comicsmarketplace right bar. :(

Also: I don't want to spam the marketplace. Is the general consensus that I should start a new thread?

He's saying that any books offered for sale here cannot be at the same time for sale elsewhere. Its either here OR ebay, but not both at the same time.

Polls are so...impersonal. I'll just say that real estate in the Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only is pretty precious. We have a advertisement section that's specifically for auction ads. Why don't you just post an ebay ad there?

Polls are so...impersonal. I'll just say that real estate in the Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only is pretty precious. We have a advertisement section that's specifically for auction ads. Why don't you just post an ebay ad there?

Three people. Three people is all I needed. Moving posts! (thumbs u