• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk 181- SOLD/CLOSED

5 posts in this topic

A nice mid-grade raw copy of the Incredible Hulk 181 with great eye appeal. The value stamp is in intact and the comic lays nice and flat. Aside from what can be seen easily in the pictures there are a couple of small stains. One is at the top right and the others are near the Hulk's ankle and calf. Overall a very solid mid-grade copy of a great book. Any questions, please feel free to PM me. I would be more than happy to send additional photos or answer any questions. As always, I am willing to listen to offers.

No HOSers or Probies

Shipping is FREE USPS Priority with insurance to the US, lower 48 only. I will consider shipping to Canada, but please contact me first. (I ship fast and extremely well packed)

Payment must be via Paypal (due within 48 hours)

First takeit.gif posted in the thread wins!

I'm new to the forum, but here is my feedback link:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=6632595&Searchpage=1&Main=296530&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post6632595

Incredible Hulk 181 SOLD

scan0003_zpsc3d02439.jpg

scan0004_zpsce2f102b.jpg

9f3925e8-b17f-4b83-9ab0-3e8672495ea4_zps8019b769.jpg