• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Subject is Mods & Moderation on the CGC Boards

451 posts in this topic

The problem is the cadre of jaded veteran members, who hang out in Comics Central, and never talk about comic books. They discuss subjects better suited for the Water Cooler, stirring the pot and playing chicken with the Mods.

When one gets a strike they suddenly become victims. lol

:mad:

On the subject of Mods, cgcmod06 has a quick trigger.
Quit shakin' your tail so much.

On the subject of Mods, cgcmod06 has a quick trigger.
Quit shakin' your tail so much.

lol

See? And that's how it happens. I'm sure someone is humping the mod button right now.

The problem is the cadre of jaded veteran members, who hang out in Comics Central, and never talk about comic books. They discuss subjects better suited for the Water Cooler, stirring the pot and playing chicken with the Mods.

I have never thrown a "victim card."

:grin:

-slym

-slut

Of course not....,

Of course not....,

Quit messing with my name...

-slym

-slut

Of course not....,

Quit messing with my name...

-slym

Come on - it made your post funny. :shrug:

:o

Spoken like a true Mod........ hm

hm

You could be on to something...