• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Subject is Mods & Moderation on the CGC Boards

451 posts in this topic

Wait, who is this cadre of jaded vets made up of, and where is Comics Central??!!?

I knew I wasn't being let in somewhere...

:taptaptap:

-slym

That's because you prefer to look out from inside Phil's. :cool:

Wait, who is this cadre of jaded vets made up of, and where is Comics Central??!!?

-slym

Only jaded vets have access to Comics Central. You'll need to wait till you reach vet status and be a little more jaded before you have access. :baiting:

Only jaded vets have access to Comics Central. You'll need to wait till you reach vet status and be a little more jaded before you have access. :baiting:

Green has never been my colour...

-slym

If a Mod can take the time to go out of their way to read a thread then they could drop the offender a quick PM to calm them down a little. 99.9% of the people would take a step back and cool off.

We're talking about adults here, they shouldn't need telling how to behave, like six year olds.

Personally, I like Andrew (COI) but I think he'd agree that if he really wanted to avoid a strike then he shouldn't have pushed his luck.

-slym

No truer statement hath ever been made :grin:

-swim 1sm420pond.gif

That's because you're one of the more easy-going.

Think so? Hmm...

hm

-slym

No truer statement hath ever been made :grin:

Thanks...?

:lol:

-slym

Think so? Hmm...

hm

-slut

See? It works again! :lol:

Okay, Boardies, this one's about the mods & their moderation.

So, let's hear it. Tell us how you really feel about this subject.

fascinating_zps89fdf963.gif

Bill, you poor thing, you got your days mixed up, it's not Friday... :foryou:

Hi Sharon! :hi:

Here's a fun song by PINK!