• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Subject is Mods & Moderation on the CGC Boards

451 posts in this topic

Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll.

*sigh*

But that still doesn't explain why it was poofed. Just because someone humps the button doesn't mean the so-called "offending" words/post/thread gets modified or deleted.

I even claimed in the post to have it permanently pinned so people wouldn't have to keep making new threads about eBay. Even with the ensuing shenanigans, there was nothing poof-worthy, IMHO.

:facepalm:

Pardon?

It isn't like a mod saw the 8001st eBay post since the one you mentioned and said "That one has to go!"

:)

hm

Maybe it was something you said....or, it could be that you hit the limit for weekly number of threads started. (shrug)

Well, there was nothing that broke any rules said in that thread

hm

-slym

Welcome to my world slym... its really in who you bl... er know. ;)

Playing the victim doesn't look good on you 2c

See that little one under the back fin there... that's you 2c

;)

96832e6920b4a20273de9276d8a84f42_zpsed488985.jpg

Maybe I should start a thread about it.

*sigh*

But that still doesn't explain why it was poofed. Just because someone humps the button doesn't mean the so-called "offending" words/post/thread gets modified or deleted.

I even claimed in the post to have it permanently pinned so people wouldn't have to keep making new threads about eBay. Even with the ensuing shenanigans, there was nothing poof-worthy, IMHO.

Pardon?

It isn't like a mod saw the 8001st eBay post since the one you mentioned and said "That one has to go!"

hm

Maybe it was something you said....or, it could be that you hit the limit for weekly number of threads started. (shrug)

hm

-slym

;)

Since you haven't an original retaliatory concept in your arsenal...in that you literally have just repeated what all the other big sharks have said verbatim... and just appear to just want to ride the ideas and coat-fins of others... then by all means do sir.

Troll on sir... troll on.

You too can knock yourself out.

*sigh*

Pardon?

hm

hm

-slym

;)

Since you haven't an original retaliatory concept in your arsenal...in that you literally have just repeated what all the other big sharks have said verbatim... and just appear to just want to ride the ideas and coat-fins of others... then by all means do sir.

I wasn't trying to troll you, I was trying to help you.

Here's some more help, learn how to pack comics correctly when you ship them (thumbs u

*sigh*

Pardon?

hm

hm

-slym

;)

Here's some more help, learn how to pack comics correctly when you ship them (thumbs u

----------------------------------------------

Ok Casey... tell me what happened sir. This is obviously something that is bothering you. Let it out... lets get to the real problem with the Rupp hate.

What did I do to you sir?

*sigh*

Pardon?

hm

hm

-slym

;)

----------------------------------------------

Ok Casey... tell me what happened sir. This is obviously something that is bothering you. Let it out... lets get to the real problem with the Rupp hate.

What did I do to you sir?

I don't hate you.

Come on Casey... just tell me what happened and I can fix it.

No matter what differences we have here... business is business.

You don't have to like me... but my business ethic is something you don't cross.

If you don't let me know what happened... how can I fix it?

*sigh*

Pardon?

hm

hm

-slym

;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still waiting Casey.

I'm serious... if you have ever had a problem with an order from me, lets fix it now.

We can carry on these shenanigans after whatever is eating you about something you ordered, is settled.