• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Little help!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Probably a Super-Noob question but can anyone do me a huge favor and tell me how to edit the topic or subject line. I have sold a few books and want to put Sold next to them in the headline so as not to confuse anyone with whats left...Is there a forum for dummies thing bc man I am not good at this stuff but want to learn ??? So much for being young and hip lol ...thanks guys and girls for any of the help you can give me!!!!

Thanks I greatly appreciate it...That is a GREAT avatar by the way!!!!! Here is a pic of my copy next to my Joe Satriani Silver Surfer Guitar!!! That is one book I would love to someday upgrade!!!!

<a  href=http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8242/8621054316_125929fbd1_b.jpg' alt='8621054316_125929fbd1_b.jpg'>

IMG_3631 by gino2paulus2, on Flickr[/img]

Anyways thanks again!!! Now if you want to be super generous you could tell me how to even put an avatar up hehe...I have tried but it will never take the photo I put on there it always says some kind of error....hmmmmm

I dont know what kind of music anyone is into but check out Satriani's Surfing with the Alien, Always with Me, Always with You, and Summer Song if you guys or girls wanna hear some real guitar shreddin'!!!!! Thanks for lookin