• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STRANGE TALES COMPLETE RUN 101 - 146! SOLD/CLOSED!

13 posts in this topic

As luck would have it...need to raise some cash fast and pay for a BIG book! (This will be the most I've paid to date for a comic book... :o )

So I thought I'd gauge the waters in selling my Strange Tales run as a complete set. (Actually I just remembered I no longer have issue #105 which I gave up to the Fazybones fundraiser...I had a line on a 6.5 that didn't come through yet.) If I sell this as a whole set, I will purchase a FN-ish copy of the 105 and include it in the deal... (thumbs u

All the books are raw in Mylite 2s with either half-backs or full-backs.

All the books/the entire set is guaranteed in hand for the represented grades.

Several of the books are cracked out CGC-graded slabs...which are the following...the 120 and 129 are the only restored copies in the set...none of the books have been pressed to my knowledge...

101 3.5

107 7.0 OW Super nice!

112 6.5 CROW

120 8.0 (A) restored

125 7.5

129 7.5 (A) restored

135 8.0 PGX Very nice!

143 8.5 OWW

The average grade is FN+ (or 6.633).

The 2012 OSPG value is $3887.

My personal value based on purchase price and market data is $3660.

:news: SOLD! :news:

10% discounted from my purchase/market value or 15% less 2012 OSPG. One would figure this to be approx. at least 20% reduction for 2013 OSPG.

The usual rules shall apply...no deadbeats, HOSers, Probies or ne'er-do-wells... :sumo::boo:

Shipping to USA will be some type of tracked insured shipping...either USPS, FedEx or UPS. Shipping to Canada will be the same...plus an additional $25 shipping. For now I'm going to not offer this to other International locations as this will be the largest shipment I've ever attempted and I'll be nervous enough as it is shipping to North America.

Payment: Cashier's check or money order. Personal check if we know each other. PP regular, I will split the fees...at half of 3%.

Time payments are welcome but I'll need $1K down minimum and payment in full within 60 days...

First unequivocable :takeit: wins the set. PMs welcome! Negotiations welcome!

I'll get some scans up shortly...I don't have BC scans for most of the books but will probably end up scanning them all, especially if the set doesn't sell and I have to start selling the books individually...

As luck would have it...need to raise some cash fast and pay for a BIG book! (This will be the most I've paid to date for a comic book... :o )

So I thought I'd gauge the waters in selling my Strange Tales run as a complete set. (Actually I just remembered I no longer have issue #105 which I gave up to the Fazybones fundraiser...I had a line on a 6.5 that didn't come through yet.) If I sell this as a whole set, I will purchase a FN-ish copy of the 105 and include it in the deal... (thumbs u

Several of the books are cracked out CGC-graded slabs...which are the following...the 120 and 129 are the only restored copies in the set...none of the books have been pressed to my knowledge...

101 3.5

107 7.0 OW Super nice!

112 6.5 CROW

120 8.0 (A) restored

125 7.5

129 7.5 (A) restored

135 8.0 PGX Very nice!

143 8.5 OWW

Offering the set shipped $3294 or best offer!

10% discounted from my purchase/market value or 15% less 2012 OSPG. One would figure this to be approx. at least 20% reduction for 2013 OSPG.

The usual rules shall apply...no deadbeats, HOSers, Probies or ne'er-do-wells... :sumo::boo:

Shipping to USA will be some type of tracked insured shipping...either USPS, FedEx or UPS. Shipping to Canada will be the same...plus an additional $25 shipping. For now I'm going to not offer this to other International locations as this will be the largest shipment I've ever attempted and I'll be nervous enough as it is shipping to North America.

Payment: Cashier's check or money order. Personal check if we know each other. PP regular, I will split the fees...at half of 3%.

Time payments are welcome but I'll need $1K down minimum and payment in full within 60 days...

I'll get some scans up shortly...I don't have BC scans for most of the books but will probably end up scanning them all, especially if the set doesn't sell and I have to start selling the books individually...

:takeit: as per PM

101 3.5

107 7.0 OW Super nice!

112 6.5 CROW

120 8.0 (A) restored

125 7.5

129 7.5 (A) restored

135 8.0 PGX Very nice!

143 8.5 OWW

WOW! :o I'm speechless! :headbang: We have a ^^

THX Randy!

101 3.5

107 7.0 OW Super nice!

112 6.5 CROW

120 8.0 (A) restored

125 7.5

129 7.5 (A) restored

135 8.0 PGX Very nice!

143 8.5 OWW

WOW! :o I'm speechless! :headbang: We have a ^^

THX Randy!

:applause:

What a transaction!! Congrats to both!!!