• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New 52 Power Girl Redesign by Kenneth Rocafort...

51 posts in this topic

The belt is so you can hang on for 8 seconds.

Like any of you all are gonna get close enough to get on let alone for 8 seconds. :foryou:

She's fictional so yes, most of us could score with her. :gossip:

Like any of you all are gonna get close enough to get on let alone for 8 seconds. :foryou:

Touche............ :roflmao:

Not me...

-slym

Thoughts? (worship)

the custume reminds me of Shazam's old custume, rather than Superman's. I think in the new 52, it was established eailier in Earth 2 thatPower Girl (Kara) is a direct cousin of Superman........

ok, enough with the logic reasoning.... we now return you to the main topic..... so yeah... Power Girls' BOOBS

Not me...

-slym

Sure you can. You score every night just like the rest of us nerds. It's in your Imagination (fictional) but it's a score none the less. :kidaround:

Not me...

Sure you can. You score every night just like the rest of us nerds. It's in your Imagination (fictional) but it's a score none the less. :kidaround:

My reputation precedes me. But thanks anyway.

-slym

The short run when Terra was Power Girls side kick was a fun and great read, I would suggest it.

Overall though the problem with Power Girl is consistent writing, she has over half a dozen different back stories and origins that are mostly terrible. Much like Ms Marvel when the writers need to shoehorn a female character into a story for some something bad to happen to them, she is the go to character.

I agree on the Terra run. I actually kind of dug that. There were a series of stories that accompanied Amanda Conner art that were decent for her (the aforementioned Terra series, JSA: Classified, Power Girl 2009 series).

Not me...

My reputation precedes me. But thanks anyway.

-slym

If Power Girl is around, there's something else preceding you too...by several inches!

(cue the rimshot)