• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's UG Comix-Thread Closed

98 posts in this topic

Got 3 new small underground collections in the last couple of weeks. One had almost a complete Cherry Poptart set in overall nice condition. If you are looking for anything in particular, please LMK. I will try to "mix it up" and offer all kinds of books in all price ranges.

I will be at SDCC this year hanging out at Hippy Comix's booth. If you would like to meet up and/or want me to bring something special for you to peruse, please contact me. I will be debuting the Haight Ashbury collection at SDCC along with 2 other file copy collections. The new Fogel guide should be available at that time.

Haight Ashbury pedigree books will not be offered at this time.

Boxed shipping in the U.S. will be $5.00 and up depending upon how you want the books sent (priority mail, media mail, etc). International buyers PM me & we will try to work it out. Insurance required for larger orders. Slabs wll be sent boxed priority for approximately $10.00 (depends on how many slabs).

FIRST PRINTS UNLESS NOTED

F#G refers to the 2006 Fogel Underground Price Guide. "Supp" refers to the 2010 Supplement.

I try to be a conservative grader & tend to lower the grade if I am unsure. Underground comix is my speciality so feel confident that my descriptions about the printing of each book is accurate based on current knowledge. I am a collector, not a full time dealer & wish to share these extras with you & make a few bucks to help pay for my seemingly never ending purchases. Please note that Photobucket will sometimes censor a cover, one can be sent to you upon request.

Rules, first :takeit: wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants. I have lots of other stuff.

I will accept paypal, or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check (in U.S. funds please). International buyers using paypal will have a 4% surcharge.

By bidding on these books you are attesting that you are 18 years of age or older.

The rest of the Cherrys from this collection have been separated into 3 groups, F/VF, VF and VF/NM or better.

F/VF, all first prints....$7 each, or all 4 (if available) for $24.

SOLD to Porter

Cherry #8 (a VF copy also coming up), #9, #13, #16 (looks nicer but needs a press)

IMG_1602_zps7f9decf9.jpg

IMG_1603_zps4ba710d4.jpg

IMG_1606_zps24fece54.jpg

IMG_1610_zps3e11a4fa.jpg

VF group, all first prints

Cherry #3 and #4..........................$12 each

Cherry #8, #14..............................$9 each.

Cherry's Jubilee #2........................$9

or all 5 for $39 (if available)

SOLD to Porter

IMG_1598_zps6604af5c.jpg

IMG_1599_zps009cbbf8.jpg

IMG_1601_zps67e5f56e.jpg

IMG_1608_zps2e2dfba0.jpg

IMG_1612_zps8ba28cba.jpg

VF/NM or better, all first prints except Jubilee #1

Cherry #5.................................$18.

Cherry #6, #10, #12, #15...........$15

Cherry's Jubilee #1 (2nd)...........$10

Cherry's Jubilee #3....................$15

Buy both Jubilee's for $20 if available.

SOLD to Porter

IMG_1614_zps5eece7f8.jpg

IMG_1600_zpsbff3e291.jpg

IMG_1604_zps1ea0c9e4.jpg

IMG_1605_zps7abae3cc.jpg

IMG_1609_zpsc933699b.jpg

IMG_1611_zps4957b53e.jpgIMG_1613_zpsd79244ef.jpg

Got 3 new small underground collections in the last couple of weeks. One had almost a complete Cherry Poptart set in overall nice condition. If you are looking for anything in particular, please LMK. I will try to "mix it up" and offer all kinds of books in all price ranges.

I will be at SDCC this year hanging out at Hippy Comix's booth. If you would like to meet up and/or want me to bring something special for you to peruse, please contact me. I will be debuting the Haight Ashbury collection at that time along with 2 other file copy collections. The new Fogel guide should be available at that time.

Boxed shipping in the U.S. will be $5.00 and up depending upon how you want the books sent (priority mail, media mail, etc). International buyers PM me & we will try to work it out. Insurance required for larger orders. Slabs wll be sent boxed priority for approximately $10.00 (depends on how many slabs).

FIRST PRINTS UNLESS NOTED

F#G refers to the 2006 Fogel Underground Price Guide. "Supp" refers to the 2010 Supplement.

I try to be a conservative grader & tend to lower the grade if I am unsure. Underground comix is my speciality so feel confident that my descriptions about the printing of each book is accurate based on current knowledge. I am a collector, not a full time dealer & wish to share these extras with you & make a few bucks to help pay for my seemingly never ending purchases. Please note that Photobucket will sometimes censor a cover, one can be sent to you upon request.

Rules, first :takeit: wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants. I have lots of other stuff.

I will accept paypal, or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check (in U.S. funds please). International buyers using paypal will have a 4% surcharge.

By bidding on these books you are attesting that you are 18 years of age or older.

I was very happy with my last purchase .......... you're good people, bro........GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks Jimbo. That means a lot to me.

Tonight, I am listing some miscellaneous bargain low/mid grade "reader" lots.

First up, Insect Fear #3, Real Pulp #2, Best of Wonder Warthog Volume I.........$8.

IMG_1524_zps68b40a1a.jpg

I will be debuting the Haight Ashbury collection at SDCC along with 2 other file copy collections.

:frustrated:

:hi: