• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help ID Geoff Darrow art

4 posts in this topic

I bought a group of pages and there were two pieces I couldn't identify where they were printed. This is the Geoff Darrow page. I understand that he pencils on one page and inks them on an overlay. (The pencils are really tight. The weirdness of the lines in the middle is a result of my camera's flash.) I don't know if this was published or not. I don't recognize the characters. I checked my Hard Boiled, and it's not from that. Can anyone help me figure out where this is from?

(And, in case you were wondering, it is not for sale.)

darrow_unknown.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion. I do have those books, but I end up filing the oversized stuff in odd places, but I'll go through a couple of shelves and see if I can dig it out. I think it might be earlier than that, though, and I don't remember Big Guy and Rusty having all of the mutilated people.

I know he did some work in the early Cheval Noir. I have a handful of those, I can look through, but I only bought the ones with the Dave Stevens or Kaluta covers.