• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with a precode crime book.

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys

I can't for the life of me remember the title and issue of a precode crime book. The cover has a man placing the decapitated head of a woman down a manhole. he is cursing his boss for telling him the road would be free of police as a cop car bears down on him from the background.

Thanks in advance

Jake

Hey guys

I can't for the life of me remember the title and issue of a precode crime book. The cover has a man placing the decapitated head of a woman down a manhole. he is cursing his boss for telling him the road would be free of police as a cop car bears down on him from the background.

Thanks in advance

Jake

Fight Against Crime 20

This is why the Boards are great.

FightAgainstCrime20.jpg

Hey guys

Thanks in advance

Jake

Fight Against Crime 20

FightAgainstCrime20.jpg

Yers is nicer. :headbang:

Pretty crazy cover. Doesn't look like it comes up very often.
It doesn't. The interior stories are just as vile as the cover...and I say that quite happily. :insane:

I was pleasantly surprised to find the insides of crime suspenstories 22 matched the cover.

Hey guys

Thanks in advance

Jake

Fight Against Crime 20

FightAgainstCrime20.jpg

Such a great resource.