• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jayvegas - please grade my entire collection . . .

41 posts in this topic

How many grading threads did he start here? How many grading threads have you started here?

Would you prefer I didn't thread? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(We all were newbies once . . . I just want him to get the message - before JC gives it to him!) 27_laughing.gif

How many grading threads did he start here? How many grading threads have you started here?
893applaud-thumb.gif

You basically do the same thing but with the 'Tomato Box' pedigree foreheadslap.gif

Uh, yes and no - I could flood this board confused-smiley-013.gif, but I choose my books to both entertain angel.gif and to evaluate harder to grade issues. juggle.gifdevil.gif

I don't think anyone here is losing perspective but it is a bulliten board, and it is for grading comics, and the bootom, I would think is that...IT IS THE INTERNET, if you dont want to grade them you dont ebven have to access the post...and when you create threads to tell people NOT to create threads, you are sort of defeating your point.

And what did u mean bu....I should get the message before "JC" tells me, does Jesus get a little annoyed when we post "too many" threads?

I don't think anyone here is losing perspective but it is a bulliten board, and it is for grading comics, and the bootom, I would think is that...IT IS THE INTERNET, if you dont want to grade them you dont ebven have to access the post...and when you create threads to tell people NOT to create threads, you are sort of defeating your point.

And what did u mean bu....I should get the message before "JC" tells me, does Jesus get a little annoyed when we post "too many" threads?

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif Yeah, "JC" is Hayzeus 27_laughing.gifinsane.gifforeheadslap.gif

I doubt I'll be asking anyone here for much more, but thanks to those who took the time to help me out a little.

Oh no, I offended him! 893whatthe.gif Now he's NEVER gonna come back! devil.gif

I'm not going anywhere, I'll just chose which posts to read and use coinstructively and which ones I will simply disregard.

do you sell NON CGC issues online?

mais, oui! linky-dink below:

I don't know what he'd do, and I'm still not sure whether he's a user or the term for an everyday collector. I don't even know if I AM a JC, but, I'm not posting my comics on here to "[!@#%^&^]" people off, I am not lying either..I "am" selling my collection and I am becoming interested in the grading system, and "I AM" aware of the fact that there are SEVERAL people on here who can grade much better than I, so for all these reasons I am here.

Also, I was quite impressed with how accurate I was with a lot of the fun grading contests I did on herew. By the way, I realize now that I am not to post my guesses unless I have been accepted into the grading competitions.