• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jae Lee signature

8 posts in this topic

I am a big Inhumans fan and love the 1st issue of Jae Lee's Inhuman cover. The comic aint worth much but it is worth a lot to me. It would be extra special to get the cover signed by him. Does anyone know how i can get this done? I am all the way in Hawaii and am not sure what i can do. Wait for one on ebay? Does anyone here have one for sale?

I am a big Inhumans fan and love the 1st issue of Jae Lee's Inhuman cover. The comic aint worth much but it is worth a lot to me. It would be extra special to get the cover signed by him. Does anyone know how i can get this done? I am all the way in Hawaii and am not sure what i can do. Wait for one on ebay? Does anyone here have one for sale?

There is only one on the census and it is mine. Not for sale unless stupid money is in play.

The good news is that Jae Lee has been doing some West Coast cons. Check MedicAR's thread for his next appearance.

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=3391&GSub=628

I have the lowly 9.4 :sorry: but I absolutely love that book! Maybe others will join us as ECCC books start to come back...

I am glad you posted that! There was no 9.4 on the link that I found. This is one of those deals where there are two entries on the census. One is a lone 9.8 and the other shows your 9.4 and another 9.8. So there are 3 total.

It is unknown whether Lee is on the other one, but I bet he is, because Paul Jenkins has been a really tough sig!

wow, but for some reason i just want an unslabbed copy. maybe because a slabbed copy will not fit with all my other books. although the sig would not be CGC verified would there be someone out there actually forging J.Lee's sig? I just love the art work and a sig would be icing on the cake

It is unknown whether Lee is on the other one, but I bet he is, because Paul Jenkins has been a really tough sig!

Is he actually?

It's funny, we was in Calgary this past weekend and there were not as many people as I would have expected for him at his table.

There were lots, just not as many as I would expect.