• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 252 2006?

17 posts in this topic

Hello,

Excuse my newbishness..but this is bothering me right now. I saw that in the census, it shows Spiderman 252 from 1984, 2000, 2006, 2007. I saw there was only ten copies of the 2006 graded. I dont think I have ever seen it. Can someone shed some light on this reprint...please

Found this list......

Amazing Spider-Man #252 Foreign Variants/Reprints

Amazing Spider-Man #252 (Regular US Edition)

Amazing Spider-Man #252 (Canadian Price Variant)

Amazing Spider-Man #252 (2006 ToyBiz reprint)

Spider-Man Comics Weekly #631 (UK)

O Homem Aranha #71 (Brazil)

L'Etonnant Spider-Man #157/158 (Canadian Edition)

Spindel Mannen #11 (Sweden, labelled Finnish)

Spiderman El Hombre Arana #67 (Spain)

Die Spektakulaire Spiderman #58 (Netherlands)

L'Uomo Ragno #39 (Italy)

Enaitep Man #164 (Greece)

Die Spinne #111 (Germany)

Strange #196 (France)

Spider-Man Hamahakkimies #11 (Finland)

Edderkoppen #26 (Denmark, labeled Finnish)

Strange Album #65 (France Collected Edition)

El Asombroso Hombre Arana #372 (Mexico)

There was a smaller sized reprint of that book i believe that was included with spider-man 3 dvd's at Walmart. It could be that one. I think the toybiz one was from 2000. (unless they made more than one)

The Mini book cannot be graded, but it was from 2007

Found this list......

Amazing Spider-Man #252 Foreign Variants/Reprints

Amazing Spider-Man #252 (Regular US Edition)

Amazing Spider-Man #252 (Canadian Price Variant)

Amazing Spider-Man #252 (2006 ToyBiz reprint)

Spider-Man Comics Weekly #631 (UK)

O Homem Aranha #71 (Brazil)

L'Etonnant Spider-Man #157/158 (Canadian Edition)

Spindel Mannen #11 (Sweden, labelled Finnish)

Spiderman El Hombre Arana #67 (Spain)

Die Spektakulaire Spiderman #58 (Netherlands)

L'Uomo Ragno #39 (Italy)

Enaitep Man #164 (Greece)

Die Spinne #111 (Germany)

Strange #196 (France)

Spider-Man Hamahakkimies #11 (Finland)

Edderkoppen #26 (Denmark, labeled Finnish)

Strange Album #65 (France Collected Edition)

El Asombroso Hombre Arana #372 (Mexico)

The list is a lot longer than 12 foreigns (up to 24), its the US reprints I am trying to figure out....

I own them all..I am just not sure what the 2006 edition is or how it looks like..unless I am confused somewhere... (shrug)

Are you sure? I've seen smaller books in slabs before. They grade digests and such.

There was a smaller sized reprint of that book i believe that was included with spider-man 3 dvd's at Walmart. It could be that one. I think the toybiz one was from 2000. (unless they made more than one)

I have seen smaller books..but 1 inch by 1.5 inches??? I can't verify 100% on this, but I highly doubt that CGC will slab a book this small...

Are you sure? I've seen smaller books in slabs before. They grade digests and such.

those dvd comics were around digest sized, maybe a little bigger. I had an amazing 300 that was that size that came with the dvds if i remember correctly. I think it was a combo pack with more than one dvd, so a bigger book could be included. If i had to bet, i would think this is the one.

those dvd comics were around digest sized, maybe a little bigger. I had an amazing 300 that was that size that came with the dvds if i remember correctly. I think it was a combo pack with more than one dvd, so a bigger book could be included. If i had to bet, i would think this is the one.

The ASM 300 reprint was not 'MINI,' per say, although small, it is not less than 2 inches. I have one of those graded...I am going to ask, if you can grade it, mine definitely will...

I saw some "Newspaper reprints" from 2006 on Ebay...but I am not sure if there is a 252 edition as part of them...has anyone ever seen it?

The NYP reprints the early Ditko books so no 252.

Would be interested if you find out about the 2006 reprint.