• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO-SUN, MAY 12TH-SPECIAL MOTHER'S DAY SHOW!

13 posts in this topic

The Clifton Comic Book Expo returns Sunday, May 12th!

Join us from 10-4 at the Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011

The 190 NJ Transit bus from Port Authority stops at the door!

...and because it is Mother's Day, every single female attendee (of any age) gets a $5 merchandise credit to use at the Pug Productions table!

As always, admission is free and the room is nearly sold out! Once again, we have dozens of dealers with everything from bargain comics to CGC graded keys! A group of your favorite local creators will be on hand as well.

Our notorious no minimum bid auction is at noon. Last month a run of X-Files comics, 5 binders of X-Files cards, and a pile of tie-in merchandise and mags sold for only $31... what bargains will we have this month? Be there to find out!

Check out our website at www.njcomicbookshows.com

Like us on Facebook at NJ Comic Book Shows (we have just hit 1,000 likes!)

Upcoming shows:

Hasbrouck Heights May 26th

Clifton June 9th

... and on June 23rd... the long awaited return of our Wayne show!

Seeya soon!

JP

Bring your mother along with you and buy her a nice Wonder Women comic.For all the wonderful things she has done for you and she's sure to have some fun before you take her out to dinner!

Sweet! The last one I attended was awesome.
Clifton has really exploded in the past couple of years. Even though we were the day after NYCBM (and only 14 miles away from it) last month, attendance was great and the dealers all did very well. In fact, the show was so full, I actually had to turn away a very substantial dealer that was at NYCBM because I simply could not fit him in!

It sure has! I remember years ago when I attended there were only a handful of the dealers, none of which carried golden age. Now you can find everything from a 9.0 X-men 1 to the newest toys to golden age Batman books!

You're doing good JP! :)

It sure has! I remember years ago when I attended there were only a handful of the dealers, none of which carried golden age. Now you can find everything from a 9.0 X-men 1 to the newest toys to golden age Batman books!

You're doing good JP! :)

In December we actually had a 9.4 X-Men #1 there!