• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quick Question Regarding Census

6 posts in this topic

Is there a way to view how many items are signed and by whom? For example, can you tell me how many Incredible Hulk 181s are signed by Timpe & Wein? Is there somewhere on the census that tells people how many people have signed a particular book? Thanks all!

It does say how many books are signed, under the Signature series column in each grade. Who signed them I'm not sure.

(There are 4 SS Hulk 181's in 9.8 :gossip:)

Thanks!

Yeah, I've checked the census and can see how many books have been signed, but it doesn't tell you who signed them and how many are double, triple, or quadruple signed. Wish there was a way to find out.

Thanks!

Yeah, I've checked the census and can see how many books have been signed, but it doesn't tell you who signed them and how many are double, triple, or quadruple signed. Wish there was a way to find out.

There isn't. Your best bet is to look at GPA sales because they do record who actually signed a book.

What about for privately owned items? Do they know? Or is it just items that have been sold?

I see a lot of people stating they have the lone double signed book on the census. I'd like to know how they know that. Or are they just speculating?

I was just wondering the same thing. I have a cgc signature book signed by Joe Kubert and Carmine Infantino. The census only shows a handful signed. I wonder how many had multiple signatures. If any .