• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly and Heroes Sketch Cover Requests

5 posts in this topic

If anyone is interested I already have a massive group PM of sketch requests I am doing at these shows for people. If you need a sketch drop off or pick up please let me know.

Wizard World Philly open for requests

Payment and books for Philly are due by 5/27/2013

http://www.wizardworld.com/home-pa.html

9 spots left for Heroes

Payment and books for Heroes are due by 6/3/2013

http://www.heroesonline.com/heroescon/guests/

If you are interested in any of the guests except those listed below just drop me a PM. The fee is $20 for pick up/drop off and $5 extra if you need one of my blanks. If you need to use my CGC account we will add that into the pricing.

If there is a creator you want something from but dont know the price just drop me an email I have already spoken with around 75% of the talent at both shows to coordinate the drop offs and I have all the pricing on file.

Due to the fact that I am closing in on over 50 requests for Heroes alone the following creators are already closed.

Noto

Hitch not sketching

Hughes not sketching

Epting

Choi

Brooks

Sale

Conner

Rivera

Tan

Molina

Bagely

Dawn

Yu

Tradd Moore

Randy green

Tan

I dont take SS books except for a select group of guys so if you want SS stuff done please talk to Rich Henn or Menace about that.

Doug

My last Tan spot has been claimed. I may be able to get a couple more if needed. Please send a pm if you're interested so I can talk to his agent to check the possibility of extra spots.

Nei will be at Philly and is accepting a limited number of spots if you are interested in her please PM me for cost.

Philip Tan I have until Sunday to contact his agent with a total number so if you are interested please PM me.

Jorge Molina I have until Sunday to contact his agent with a total number so if you are interested please PM me.

Doug