• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Folks...

56 posts in this topic

:facepalm:

Continue to start and state the obvious for reaction.

And your gonna get the same in return.

Let it go................please.

WTF are you talking about? I have seen two threads start after the one was locked get poofed. I am trying to let people know WHY that happened.

But if you want to try and get my thread locked THAT NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING OTHER THAN RULES, go right ahead. Be my guest.

-slym

Continue to start and state the obvious for reaction.

And your gonna get the same in return.

Let it go................please.

WTF are you talking about? I have seen two threads start after the one was locked get poofed. I am trying to let people know WHY that happened.

But if you want to try and get my thread locked THAT NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING OTHER THAN RULES, go right ahead. Be my guest.

-slym

Fair enough. Please continue...............

Good thing I don't worry about post count - I've been slipping backwards for the past year.

For possible enlightenment of those of us that have not a clue why you would post up a link to moderation guidelines, maybe you'd like to explain your purpose?

I have seen two threads start after the one was locked get poofed. I am trying to let people know WHY that happened.

-slym

For possible enlightenment of those of us that have not a clue why you would post up a link to moderation guidelines, maybe you'd like to explain your purpose?

There were a few threads started that involved a board member's sales thread, his reaction to being told he was not following guidelines, and some PM exchanges afterwards.

So the mods are making it clear you cannot start a thread meant to bash other forumites. Even though this has gone on a few times when someone is out on a strike, and it is posted in Comics General as a celebration.

No, I was trying to tell people that if they start a thread about the same topic, or try to continue the old thread, that got locked or poofed, their thread will get locked/poofed and they might be facing a 2-week suspension. No matter that the topic is.

-slym

So the mods are making it clear you cannot start a thread meant to bash other forumites.

Wow - that's a new one, for sure.

So the mods are making it clear you cannot start a thread meant to bash other forumites.

Wow - that's a new one, for sure.

I hadn't heard that one brought up before. But I can't say I disagree with the intent.