• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how long does comiclink take??

18 posts in this topic

A bid or did you buy it at full price? Is it paid for? I would just phone and they could tell you right away what the status is.

i bought it at the full asking price and received a confirmation email stating the item was reserved for me....argh, maybe i am just jumping the gun.....waiting for a cloud9.gif book to arrive is very difficult for me!

customer service...what's that? confused-smiley-013.gif

when i first came on here and asked about them, everyone said "oh yeah, best website ever" 893frustrated.gif

i kid, i kid....im sure it will be here anyday now...i'll give em till friday before i call up. juggle.gif

placed an order on 8/19 and still waiting.....last time they emailed me was the 20th...should i be worried? should i call them up?

ComicLink almost always takes at least two weeks to get a book to you unless Josh has the copy in hand. Remember, ComicLink is a consignment site, and for CGC books, Josh doesn't require that you send them to him, so when you buy a book, you're waiting for the owner to send it to Josh, you're possibly waiting for your own check to clear (if that's how you paid), and then you have to wait for Josh to mail the book to you.

I've ordered from Josh about a dozen times over the last 3-4 years, and two weeks is just about standard. I wouldn't worry about it unless you're worried that someone in your neighborhood may have picked up the package from your front doorstep.

Too bad Josh doesn't seize the opportunity to come in here and address the situation, like just most other dealers....

ie... Colmore

ie... Pedigree

ie...HighGrade

ie...Metropolis

they'd all be in here in a sec, trying to help out the buyer.