• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed and Moved to Feebay for lack of interest

13 posts in this topic

Figured I would try my luck selling these on the boards before trying on feebay. Prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping and insured in the US, outside the US please contact me for an accurate shipping quote.

Peter Panzerfaust #1 CGC 9.8 - $580.00

batSCWv.jpg

The Sixth Gun #1 - CGC 9.4 - $315.00

To me this book looks to be higher than a 9.4 when it was submitted and you will see that when it arrives, must have just caught CGC on a bad day.

TWi9b5r.jpg

I know the one that came back as a 9.6 didnt have any color breaking, etc. And think there may have been maybe one spot or two, not sure because would have to look again at the (9.4) 6th gun. Because figured the 9.6 would have come back 9.8 and the lowest the 9.4 would have came back would have been around a 9.6 by just looking at it.

Not sure if there is no interest in these, which is odd especially with the last Peter selling on here for a little near $575.00. But I will leave these up until Monday and guess if no one is interested its over to feebay or back in the boxes for a while

never paid for grader notes was just commenting to the person who ask that that was all that was written on the label. Never said I paid for grader notes they asked if there were any grader notes and i just commented that was all that was on the label.