• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Niagara Falls Comiccon

11 posts in this topic

I enquired about this con in the sig room. Thought it might be a good opportunity for me to mail out some blue labels to someone to crack out for sigs. But who knows, maybe the pace there would be just as frenzy like as any other con in the bigger venues.

I was really surprised with the high quality line up. Adam West, David Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch. That is a triple threat right there as far as SS goes. There are many other celebs there as well. I put out a message for any facilitators too but no bites yet.

IHNIWIMBDM

(thumbs u

I don't know man, I think I might have some fangorias that fit the bill. but he voiced Donatello so IMDB came through.

Also - I think Richard Comely might be there.

IHNIWIMBDM

(thumbs u

I don't know man, I think I might have some fangorias that fit the bill. but he voiced Donatello so IMDB came through.

Gremlins and Lost Boys. I don't need to look any further. Stand by Me or Goonies would be great for multi sigs if I can find something.