• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FCBD: Whatya getting?

81 posts in this topic

Score!! I have a few mouseguard to trade if someone didn't get one. Got my strangers and killjoys! All i need is the louis lamour sampler.

Add a Walking Dead, and that's my lineup as well. (thumbs u

A ridiculous amount of those TWD books at my shops. Wonder what the print run was.

I got mostly books for my girlfriends nephews but got the strangers, mouse guard, infinity, and TWD for me.

I will pick up a mouse guard or 2 for someone if they will grab me a few strangers books.

I really want this book. Mostly for the Rust and Cow Boy short stories. My wife is going to stop and grab a few copies of The Strangers. Let me know if you can get me a copy of MG/Rust.

I will pick up a mouse guard or 2 for someone if they will grab me a few strangers books.

I really want this book. Mostly for the Rust and Cow Boy short stories. My wife is going to stop and grab a few copies of The Strangers. Let me know if you can get me a copy of MG/Rust.

Lance, i got you covered on the Mouseguard/Rust flipbook. I'm looking for the louis lamour western sampler. I love me some lamour! Lmk if you can grab a few!

Lance, i got you covered on the Mouseguard/Rust flipbook. I'm looking for the louis lamour western sampler. I love me some lamour! Lmk if you can grab a few!

I was looking for that too. One of the books they didn't get.