• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I found a stack of Silver age including a Mission Imposs. # 1 '64

3 posts in this topic

Going through my old collection, going to get some books graded.. found a stack I got from a garage sale last night.

Bunch of older Harvey Comics, Little Lulu's, 1 Baby Huey, couple Richie Riches few Spookys... all in 4- 6 condition

Found a #1 mission imposible from '64 that was Fine or better. Green Hornet #2 with a Bruce lee photo cover with Kato Mask, (except it has a 3 inch rip throught the entire thing) Monkees #2 in Fine...

Question, besides the Mission Impossible are any of these worth grading? I am not up on my Gold Key or Harveys... What is the Market like? I can possibly scan some stuff later . I did not grab the sheet with the issue #s but did make some notes...

Just looking for feedback, ideas and... whatever...

confused-smiley-013.gif

If you want to flip them, Doug at Comic World might be interested. He loves getting this "odd-ball" stuff.

cworld@mts.net

He would also be interested (maybe) in trading them for some stuff that you maybe would rather have.

Doesn't seem to me there is anything worth grading as you would be lucky to re-coup grading costs when and if you decide to sell them.