• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel (1977) Star Wars Comics in Honor of Star Wars Day - SOLD/CLOSED!

9 posts in this topic

In honor of Star Wars Day, I wanted to offer up some cheap and entertaining Star Wars comics from my long boxes that I have absolutely no reason to keep in my collection any longer.

- I'm happy to field PM offers, but unconditional :takeit:s in the thread rule

- No probies or HOS

- PayPal, personal checks, or USPS money orders

- Domestic USA only

- My default shipping mechanism is USPS Priority Mail - $6 shipping charge for up to 7 books, $12 shipping for 8+ books

I wasn't planning on scanning them - however, I'll provide pics/scans by request. All books are solidly attached at both staples through and including the centerfold with one exception, as noted below (the #12). 100% happiness guarantee - if you don't like them, return them to me for a refund.

Here’s the list:

Star Wars 7 VF/NM $6

Star Wars 10 FN/VF Foxing inside bc $2

Star Wars 11 FN+ $2

Star Wars 12 GD/VG Cover detached bottom staple, otherwise I’d call it a VG/FN $1

Star Wars 13 VF+ slight bottom left corner crunch; bought as a NM-, but I can’t call it that $5

Star Wars 14 FN+ minor foxing inside covers $2

Star Wars 15 FN/VF $2

Star Wars 16 VG Cover is a bit worn; cb crease bottom left corner fc $1

Star Wars 17 FN/VF $2

Star Wars 18 FN/VF $2

Star Wars 19 FN minor foxing inside bc $2

Star Wars 20 FN fc reading crease that slightly breaks color $2

Star Wars 37 VF- $3

I'll sell them individually, but why doesn't someone just take all of them for $40 shipped – they’ll all fit nicely in one priority mail box....it is Star Wars Day, after all...May the 4th Be With You! If you take all of them, I'll throw 1978 reprints of #s 8 and 9 into the box, as well.

Great pick up! I never understood why Star Wars 7 doesn't go for higher in the OS guide

or GPA for that matter.

That comic is the 1st Star Wars item ever to represent an expanded universe

from the main story line.

(thumbs u