• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is the Crime dog? Ricky!

84 posts in this topic

Is everyone in here just looking to give other people a hard time? Perhaps this individual truly does have these books to sell and you are interfering with his legitimate auctions. You all really should be ashamed of yourselves and need to grow up. Try being nice and giving people the benefit of the doubt.

Just sent the schmuck an email requesting that he email the serial numbers from the lables....we'll see what he sends me.

Man, I wish there was a registery out there like the one for the coins, so people could let the world know what they owned, and it would make holes like him much easier to expose!

Did you observe "Emily Post" rules of etiquette and send Mr. D-head a cordial RSVP along with your most generous offer to choke on your chicken? shocked.gif Mr. Politenessman (from the old National Lampoons) would definitely hurl his steel hanky at you for this serious breach of manners if you didn't!!!! wink.gif

I think you are all acting like a bunch of big babies. You have no proof that this person does not have these books in hand to sell. Why don't you grow up and learn a lesson from life. Be nice to others and they'll be nice to you.

I thought that this forum was going to be a place where I could learn more about comics. But it seems more like a place to go so you can learn to be a butthead instead.

You have no proof that this person does not have these books in hand to sell. Why don't you grow up and learn a lesson from life.

Ok Mouse.. mad.gif . let me make this VERY clear to you.

The guys and gals here on this list KNOW a scam when they see it.

Scans are stolen from dealers web sites and put up on eBay....some of those dealers are forum members HERE...you know - the ones acting like big babies?!

These people here have been around comics, this industry, and scams (some for some against) for a VERY long time. The scans on that page are NOT THE SELLER'S scans - they came from somewhere else and the people here KNOW THAT.

These people have a TON of information for you to learn from INCLUDING how to spot scams! You say for them to be nice, well think of all the stupid schmucks that would have bid on this auction and had their money stolen...they ARE being nice to them. Perhaps you should just sit back, stuff some cheese in your hole and listen to people for a while before you go on a rant about something you may not know about.

Just remember - a closed mouth grows no foot!

cat2.gif