• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is the Crime dog? Ricky!

84 posts in this topic

I'm not saying that this person isn't trying to rip someone off. I just don't know how you guys can be so sure of it. And if I could afford that book, I'd take you up on your offer and make a nice profit.

Everyone in here thinks they are so smart and all I've seen so far is people being put down or calling eBayers rip-offs and scammers. Doesn't anyone ever just talk about and enjoy comics in here? mad.gif

Mouse I've read what you've said about Majour Kahos being a half wit....you are mean...talk about comics HIPOCRIT.

Majorkaos started it and wouldn't leave me alone. I wasn't wanting to argue with him be he refuses to be nice, so I have to stand up for myself and put him in his place. I didn't want to be mean and I'm sorry that I made him look so stupid, but he was asking for it. mad.gif

And you really should learn how to spell hypocrite.....so you don't look so dumb. smirk.gif

Hey rodent...you are either one of two things.

[*] A long time member of the forums who has assumed another identity in order to inflame and and incite harsh rhetoric.

[*] A new member of the forums who has much to learn as the inner workings and family type atmoshpere that would becomes evidant to you once you stop your harsh (up-on-your-high-horse) critisism of fellow members.

We love comics (which is why we are here) but we also have learned or are learning to detect scammers with high precision. So lighten up as you would soon learn that ,albeit we may not be rocket scientists, many members here are on the inside track to the point that their scam alarms are finely tuned and well adjusted.

To be honest aroach, I don't understand why everyone in here is so hostile to new members just because we may not know as much about the current industry. I stopped collecting comics when I was 12 and started collecting them again last year after I turned 17. So, I have been out of the loop for about 5 years. I came here because I thought it would be a good place to learn. But it appears to be just a group of egotistical buttheads that like to look down on and criticize others.

But not to worry, I'm sure I won't be confusing you with a rocket scientist anytime soon.

Yup after reading all of your posts tonight I'm more sure than ever that you are some kind of scammer. Most likely one of the other board members just jerking us around for laughs. And your right mouse I am the worst speller on the face of the planet and have been for 21 years....the funny thing is I'm an English Lit major lol. I just like to read okay? I have an analogy for you. You are a mouse trap. A mouse trap is a tool. Therefore you are a ??? Come on man you'll need this for your SAT's. wink.gif Oh and so you can't say this post isn't about comics.....Does any forum member on here think that Daredevil prices will crash after the movie? That always seems to be good when it comes to talking about comics. Mouse if you ever feel like you don't know alot just talk about Daredevil comics. Come to think of it for someone who complains about the lack of comic posts you haven't made very many lol

Ericc123

To be honest aroach, I don't understand why everyone in here is so hostile to new members just because we may not know as much about the current industry.

Mouse, it's a give and take thing. If you want to have friends, you have to be a friend. It takes 2 to tango. Start a topic about comics if you want to talk about them so damned bad. Stop trying to dictate what other people want to discuss. I think your passing judgement waaaaaay too quickly. There are some really great people posting here, and I would like to think that I'm one of them. There is a plenthora of opinions, tastes, and knowledge here that should be benifical to everyone. There are many things about comics to discuss. For example: we might discuss comic preservation and comic grading. Neither of these discussions are about comic characters or stories, but they are comic book related and important to comic collecting.

Have you never been scammed or cheated? Alerting fellow posters of a fraudulent comic book eBay auction is just as important if NOT MORE important. I'm thankful that Rickdogg busts these crooks, it saves people like me a LOT of headache. If you don't like the threads that are alerting people about scams/fraud, then you have the option to NOT view them. Nobody is forcing you read these threads, and the topic title is most usually a dead giveaway. So start your own topic and get to talking about comics...afterall, you seem to know what topics are about comics and which ones are not.

That I can talk about. Yes, I do think that Daredevil prices will crash after the movie. Spidey has a bigger following than Daredevil, and his prices have seemed to drop some for the short time that I've been back into collecting (at least for the more common books). True rare high-grade Spidey books will always be in demand an command high prices, regardless of the movies. Any other thoughts on this from people who have watched the trends in the industry? smile.gif

Daredevil prices on exceptionally heavily hoarded Miller books are already coming down - I don't have a ream of data in front of me (Gene? BronzeBruce?) but I know that my CGC 181 9.6 white that I just sold for $52 would have sold for $200 three months ago.

Early DDs, however, are showing staying power, especially in low grade - both myself and notchtop have sold hideously low grade #1s for over Guide in the past 2 months.

I'm not naive.....but I think you all are too quick to jump all over people without definite proof.

Hey, I've got significant amounts of proof that you're a complete gobe, can I carry on with mocking you unmercifully now, BugMouse? shocked.gifshocked.gif

Majorkaos started it

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

And you really should learn how to spell hypocrite.....so you don't look so dumb.

Wow, that was just absolutely, utterly perfect, don't you think? (Just FYI, since you won't be able to figure it out without gathering the family 'round the ol' beige box: it's MajorKhaos.)

I agree Mouse. The people on this forum are vindictive, jealous people who are mad that others have these nice comics and they don't. To show my kindness, I've gone ahead and bid on a few of these gentleman's books.

can I carry on with mocking you unmercifully now, BugMouse?

Don't even attempt to associate me with this sorry excuse for a rat fart. Unless you want me to start calling you MajorDungeon. mad.gif

I wouldn't be caught dead in here if that's all the better I could do at bagging on someone. Anyone that can't even make you look like a chump (an easy task for most) is definitely not going to last long in here. smirk.gif

And I think I speak for all of us mouse when I politely tell you to SHUT YOUR DAMN PIEHOLE. I've never seen anyone cry and whine so much in my entire life. Khaos held the record until you got here and ran away with the gold, the silver, and the bronze......all at once. mad.gif

Don't even attempt to associate me with this sorry excuse for a rat fart. Unless you want me to start calling you MajorDungeon.

I'll speak slowly so I don't confuse you..... WHICH PERSONALITY ARE WE TALKING TO RIGHT NOW, SYBILLBUGMOUSE? confused.gif

I'm suprised that you still don't call every new person meth/hammer.

Did I call you Meth/Hammer when you signed on here? Hell, I had only been here for like 3 days... Greggy made me jump on his bandwagon. Besides, it was damned funny watching you try to assert yourself as NOT someone. (?) confused.gif

And hey, after that, I've been right about every other incarnation of our "mystery guest" (meth/hammer).