• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is the Crime dog? Ricky!

84 posts in this topic

You said:

"Perhaps this individual truly does have these books to sell and you are interfering with his legitimate auctions. You all really should be ashamed of yourselves and need to grow up. Try being nice and giving people the benefit of the doubt."

Then you said:

"I always suspected the guy was garbage

So were you:

a. Not practicing what you preach?

b. Trolling?

c. Typing just to hear the click, click, click of the keys?

d. All of the above?

As you pointed out......I said perhaps he did have these books to sell and you are interfering with his legitimate auctions. "Perhaps" did not mean that I thought that he did have them......it means that perhaps he had them.

But my personal oppinion was that that guy was garbage. I tend to keep those types of opinions to myself until it's proven correct. But I wouldn't expect anyone to understand that.

C.I. has allready pointed out the nature of some of the people in here on their high horses.

So I guess the answer would be

(e) you screwed up and it's none of the above. smirk.gif

Ok, I'm going with B. wink.gif

"C.I. has allready pointed out the nature of some of the people in here on their high horses."

That's classic. Taking lessons from CI about being on a high horse. lol