• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would CGC do with this book? ASM #7

22 posts in this topic

They'd give it a low universal grade like G, unless it's restored in which case it would get a PLOD.

It's definitely NOT restored - single-owner book of highest integrity. Same collection as my AF #15 and ASM #1 hi.gif So you're saying GD 2.0?

Throw it away? stooges.gif

Seriously, I'd give the book a 2.0 maybe 1.8. It's not a high grade book otherwise, so no chance for Q.

Not to belabor the point, but Qualified grades are "awarded" all the way down to 3.0 for coupons clipped, missing Marvel Value Stamps, etc. sumo.gif How is this different from a coupon or MVS clipped out? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif The CCA seal was intentionally clipped out. foreheadslap.gif

Best to sell it raw.

You did pretty good with that 10 which was the twin. thumbsup2.gif

Do you have more than 2 like that? confused.gif

I have/had ASM #2 through #16, more or less exactly like that. 893whatthe.gif They were a package deal. I also have XM #1 - #7 hi.gif

Best to sell it raw.

You did pretty good with that 10 which was the twin. thumbsup2.gif

Do you have more than 2 like that? confused.gif

I have/had ASM #2 through #16, more or less exactly like that. 893whatthe.gif They were a package deal. I also have XM #1 - #7 hi.gif

I hope the package came cheap... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

...laugh all the way to the bank as they deposit your slabbing fee.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

It's really a nice copy otherwise! makepoint.gif

It doesn't have bad eye appeal except for the missing piece. But, that would drive me crazy. I think it makes it worse than your average chunk missing because this was INTENTIONALLY cut out.

I'd probably sent it to be restored... but it wouldn't be worth it unless I got the book for free in the first place.

juggle.gif