• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would CGC do with this book? ASM #7

22 posts in this topic

...laugh all the way to the bank as they deposit your slabbing fee.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

It's really a nice copy otherwise! makepoint.gif

It doesn't have bad eye appeal except for the missing piece. But, that would drive me crazy. I think it makes it worse than your average chunk missing because this was INTENTIONALLY cut out.

I'd probably sent it to be restored... but it wouldn't be worth it unless I got the book for free in the first place.

juggle.gif

I actually spoke with Matt Wilson about it. He gave me an estimate of $200 to $300 to replace the CCA seal. These are far superior books to other GD's or VG's for that matter. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif If you don't have it in your collection, I highly recommend them (Of Course I Do!) sumo.gif

...laugh all the way to the bank as they deposit your slabbing fee.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

It's really a nice copy otherwise! makepoint.gif

It doesn't have bad eye appeal except for the missing piece. But, that would drive me crazy. I think it makes it worse than your average chunk missing because this was INTENTIONALLY cut out.

I'd probably sent it to be restored... but it wouldn't be worth it unless I got the book for free in the first place.

juggle.gif

I actually spoke with Matt Wilson about it. He gave me an estimate of $200 to $300 to replace the CCA seal. These are far superior books to other GD's or VG's for that matter. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif If you don't have it in your collection, I highly recommend them (Of Course I Do!) sumo.gif

If the 2 and 3 are otherwise nice (VGF or better) then they might be worth it.

Skip the others.

Cheaper to upgrade and sell them raw.