• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phoenix con help!

9 posts in this topic

Is there anyone goin to phoenix comic con that can help me get some books signed?

Im not exactly sure how many, probably only around 10. Thanks!

I happen to know of a fellow who does just that. Pretty nice guy too. You should look him up sometime, i bet youd like him alot. Unfortunately the only facilitator listed in that thread is Tjanse and he is either all full with books already or he hates me. So here i am

:baiting::grin:

I heard the guy that does that is a jerk. Somebody else should do it!

lol

tjanse is the only one I am aware of, but BeachBum and Joel Elad seem to make the Phoenix shows most of the time. You might give them a try.

I heard the guy that does that is a jerk. Somebody else should do it!

lol

tjanse is the only one I am aware of, but BeachBum and Joel Elad seem to make the Phoenix shows most of the time. You might give them a try.

I usually help out people at Phoenix Comic Con, but with my own pickups, orders I have already accepted, the few panels I am on, and promoting my own con in August in Mesa in the artist alley I already have a pretty full plate so I am no longer accepting orders. You might be able to talk local shop owners who will be there like Jesse James fromJesse James Comics jesjet1969@msn.com 602-993-0392

or Marco from popculture paradise (480) 557-6640.

Is there anyone goin to phoenix comic con that can help me get some books signed?

Im not exactly sure how many, probably only around 10. Thanks!

Shoot me a PM and I'll take care of you. (thumbs u

I hate to bump a useless thread, but a lot of people reached out to me, and i just want to say thanks to everyone. If anybody is in a pinch for anything at heroes, just let me know.

:)

I hate to bump a useless thread, but a lot of people reached out to me, and i just want to say thanks to everyone. If anybody is in a pinch for anything at heroes, just let me know.

:)

Its good you were able to find help Green.